What/who does my art style remind you of?
QuQ half way through chapter one, I re-wrote a good chunk of the story. So chapter one’s really more of a prologue, but it’s still finished and posted yay!
"I think I’ll draw Will Graham," I whisper to myself as I ignore the last ten drawings of him I’ve done.
21. Oh boy that’s actually kind of tough to answer. Every now and then, I look through my old art and wince. I tell myself “that’s so bad”. I’m not sure I really feel that way, though.
I look at “bad art” as more of a stepping stone. No one’s born with master level skills, it’s something you’re always working on and improving. So when I see pieces (even mine) that are off or underdeveloped or what-have-you, I think “Good step, just keep going. Potential!”
There are certainly pieces or styles I don’t like, but that’s just a matter of opinion. I guess that’s why it’s so hard to give a definite answer.
25. Lol you’re in luck, anon, I was just sketching!
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into art?
- What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
- What defines your artistic style?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels…
imreallyfunnysojustshutit said:CAN YOU PLEASE DO SOMETIN ABOUT A CUPCAKE THATS BEEN THROWN OUT, SEEING WEDING CAKES FROM A FAR AND WANTING REALLY BADLY TO BE A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING CAKE AND IT TRIES TO USE TRASH AS JEWELRY OR SOMETIN?! I LOVE YOUR BLOG OKA BYE NOW
um I tried so sorry I don’t usually do things like this ;u;
nosceteipsum000 requested some Howl’s Moving Castle a while back…lol this week got really busy so this never got past a sketch 0v0”
Hope you like it!!
I spent most of last night re-designing my magical girl from a comic I may or may not ever draw ;u;
here’s the original
sucky deisgn (x)